Before and After: Elisha Cuthbert Gets Short Haircut

86c70 1113 elisha cuthbert hyde 00

Elisha Cuthbert short hair shows the way for those of you who are gun-shy about short hair

196bd elisha cuthbert 7
196bd elisha cuthbert
Elizabeth Cuthbert before short hair
Elizabeth Cuthbert before short hair

These two before of Elisha Cuthbert hair pictures give you an idea how powerful an impact short hair can have on some hair types. Many times during my career I have had clients with fine and thin hair who are reluctant to cut it short when I have recommended it.

I believe there is some psychological fear of wearing short hairstyles, I’m not sure exactly what it is, but I have heard enough responses that mention being afraid, for it to be coincidence. I’d be interested in hearing comments from anyone who can explain it for me.

If you have fine and thin hair and have been wearing your hair in medium or long hairstyles, these Elisha Cuthbert short hair photos will give you the courage to take the leap and try a short haircut. It is a shame how few women are bold enough to go short.

  

Share this article


Before and After: Elisha Cuthbert Gets Short Haircut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dop Dop Salon

Blondi"s Hair Salon

Medium hairstyles