LeAnn Rimes' Bangs: Fan? Not a Fan?

LeAnn Rimes took a break from beefing with Brandi Glanville Saturday to show off her brand new hairstyle on Twitter. The country star has bangs now!

“Love my Andy Lecompte! I got banged,” Rimes wrote.

“Love ‘em! Was time for a fun change.”

27b8f xleann rimes bangs.jpg.pagespeed.ic.f4Ig4 7t2O

The youngest Grammy winner in history (Best New Artist and Best Female Country Vocal Performance in 1997, at age 14) did not attend the 2013 Grammys.

“I’m hanging with my hubby and his babies,” Rimes said of Eddie Cibrian and his two sons, saying she almost went, “but I like my pj’s better.”

What do you think of LeAnn’s new look?


LeAnn Rimes' Bangs: Fan? Not a Fan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dop Dop Salon

Blondi"s Hair Salon

Medium hairstyles