Helen Mirren Debuts Pink Hair at 2013 BAFTAs

Helen Mirren tickled herself pink over the weekend, debuting a radical new hair color at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards in London.

Your move, Miley Cyrus

fd2c0 xhelen mirren pink hair 2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZNXa0Y9A06

The 67-year old explained to Great Britain’s Daily Mail that the fresh ‘do was inspired by America’s Next Top Model contestant Sophie Summer.

No, really!

“I just thought it would be  fun to dye my hair pink,” Mirren told the newspaper. “I mean, honestly, I was watching America’s Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls… the British girl who won, she had pink hair, and I thought: ‘That looks really pretty.’ So I’m copying her, basically.”

Mirren was up for Best Leading Actress at the BAFTAs for her role in Hitchcock, but she lost to Amour‘s Emmanuelle Riva.

Still, the leading lady won every headline from the event.

What do you think of her new look? Do you like it?


Helen Mirren Debuts Pink Hair at 2013 BAFTAs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dop Dop Salon

Blondi"s Hair Salon

Medium hairstyles