On my Radar… #1

If you’ve been reading my blog for  while you might remember I use to have posts called “mutterings ponderings”. Lately I’ve been all nostalgic have missed writing utter nonsense. Sometimes it’s good for the soul whilst these kinda of posts may not have anything to do with beauty or fashion…I quite like the odd ramble *nods*

For now I’m calling these kind of posts “on my radar” till I can think of something better

So without further ado…these are the things that are preoccupying my brain when I’m not obsessing about makeup or clothes…

1. Novelty iphone cases

a4e39 stuff
I’m the kind of person who likes to make things, I am also really rather drawn to tacky kitsch stuff. A while back I read British Beauty Blogger’s post on Hyper Japan, saw the quite frankly insane 3D phone cases…became fixated promptly decided to make one myself. I chose one of the characters from Little Twin Stars as my main feature the finished case is not subtle, most definitely not classy but I love it.
As for my Rabito case(bunny eared one), I love rabbits, I had a rabbit once this is my tribute to him!

2. lock picking
My mum gave me a combination lock to use for the lockers at my yoga studio…unfortunately I forgot the code became determined to crack it. I did it. It is surprisingly easy. This is not good as I am still using it. Satisfying working it out mind you…but yeah…perhaps time to get a lock with a key…

3. Full Wheel yoga pose
I’ve been regularly attending yoga classes since August now I am finding it super frustrating trying to attempt a full wheel. As a kid you’ll know this as the “crab” try doing it as an adult…during one class the tutor helped me by telling me to grab her ankles. I did so then she said “now straighten your arms” up I went! Since then I have failed rather miserably. MUST keep practicing this one…

4. Desire – Under Your Spell
Hands down I love this song. Quite immensely to the point where I play it far too frequently which probably isn’t good given it’s slightly melancholy vibe… I know there are some Ryan Gosling fan’s out there so I’m adding this video for you…enjoy.


On my Radar… #1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dop Dop Salon

Blondi"s Hair Salon

Medium hairstyles